Abby is a dynamic adult Jewish educator and can explore the possibility of teaching in your community or congregation.
Current favorite topics are listed below.
Contact Abby if you would like to explore a unique set of topics.
- What Are Blessings? Exploring Blessings on the Books and in our Lives
- Emotional Intelligence and the Ancient Rabbis: Interpersonal (and Intrapersonal) Skills in Pirkei Avot (Chapters of the Fathers) OR The Ten Commandments of Interpersonal (and Intrapersonal) Skills
- The God Idea: Diverse Expressions of God in jewish Text and Tradition
- Friendship in the Hebrew Bible and Beyond
- Change, Transformation and Teshuva
- Women of the Hebrew Bible: Strength, Resilience and Complexity
- Complaints and more Complaints: Trials and Tribulations in the Desert
- Preparing for Purim: History, Story and Practice
- Preparing for Pesach: History, Story and Practice
- Chanukah: Might and Light
- Shabbat: Text, Tradition and Contemporary Reality
- Gratitude and Shelter: Exploring Sukkot